- Rules of use
- Object and purpose of Xocu
- Using Conditions "Xocu"
- Contracting with advertisers or third parties / Advertising on the site
- Responsibility for content
- Electronic Communications
- Rules on content posted by users
- Rules on ideas, suggestions, documents, or proposals
- Copyright and intellectual property rights.
- Right of exclusion
- Reservation of rights
- Safeguarding Standards
- Applicable law and competent Jurisdiction
Rules of use
This page and the server management is focused on Spain, as well as the company that manages it.
Object and purpose of Xocu
Since the beginning of the creation of this site until today, the page aims to exclusively provide the user contents of information, statistics and sports news.
Bamio Network S.L. reserves the right to make changes it deems appropriate on the web, being able to modify, delete and include, unilaterally and without prior warning, new contents and/or services, as well as the way they are presented and located.
Using Conditions "Xocu"
Access and navigation for xocu.com or the use of services offered on this website implies that the user accepts the Policy of Privacy, Legal Notice and conditions of use of this service.
The user undertakes to make appropriate use of the services and/or contents of this website, not to use them for illegal activities or constituent of crime or which infringe the regulation on intellectual and industrial property, or any other rules of law which are applicable.
The user will be liable for any damages of any kind that this page may suffer for breach of the law, or of any rule on this page.
In those services which, by their nature, allow users to enter any type of information, element or content on the site, the user agrees that these are in conformity to the law, morality, public order and these rules and, where appropriate, to the specific or individuals that may be applicable.
In a expository manner, and any exclusive limited case, the user undertakes:
- Not to introduce or disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic, of terrorism or violate human rights.
- Not introduce or spread the network data (viruses and harmful software) programs that can cause damage to the computer systems of the access provider, its suppliers or third party users.
- Not to spread, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content that is illegal or unfair advertising.
- Not to spread, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content which violates fundamental rights and public freedom recognized constitutionally and in international treaties.
- Not to spread, transmit or make available to third parties any type of information, element or content involving a violation of intellectual and industrial property rights, patents, trademarks or copyright Bamio Network or third party property.
- Not transmit advertising unsolicited or unauthorised, promotional materials, "junk mail", "chain letters", "pyramidal structures", or any other form of solicitation.
Contracting with advertisers or third parties / Advertising on the site
The user accept that any contractual relationship, if any formalized with advertisers or third parties contacted through this website and participation in competitions, promotions and procurement of goods or services are only understood made exclusively between the user and the advertiser. Consequently, the user accepts that Bamio Network S.L. it does not have any responsibility for damages incurred as a result of their negotiations, conversations and/or contractual or contractual relations with advertisers or third parties contacted through this website.
Network Bamio S.L. not be responsible for the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy and/or veracity of the services, information, elements and/or contents to which the user can access through technical links included on this website. Also, Bamio Network S.L. shall not be liable for any damages caused as a result of the availability, performance, accessibility and continuity of the web sites that the user accesses and through Xocu.
It is prohibited, the introduction of virus that could jeopardize this page or to third parties. Also prohibited sending and transmission of any type of threatening, defamatory, obscene, pornographic material or in any way offensive, constitute or encourage conduct that may be contrary to the laws in force.
Responsibility for content
Bamio Network is not responsible for or does not guarantee that access to the website to not be interrupted or be error free. Combinacionganadora.com may, at any time, make changes it deems appropriate.
Xocu (Bamio Network SL) does not control is made responsible, with previous character, nor does own the services, contents, products or material on the page or pages and they are property of third parties, or of its legality, being the exclusive responsibility of third parties.
Bamio Network S.L. will not be responsible for the accuracy, quality, reliability, correction, morality of the data, programs, information or opinions, and any content or service contained on the site.
In addition, Bamio Network will not be liable for damages caused by the presence of viruses or other harmful elements that can produce alterations in the computer user's system or in your electronic documents.
Los contenidos expuestos lo son a titulo informativo por lo que carecen de cualquier valor probatorio. Este principio lo hacemos extensible a los resultados por e-mail que son enviados a los Usuarios que libremente los han solicitado.
Official data on games corresponds exclusively to the documents signed by the entities issuing of various drawings and available at their points of sale. See and check always in any case the official list which is the only one that attests to the results, statistics and awards
A title merely, but not limited, Bamio Network S.L. will not be responsible for any damages of any nature caused, directly or indirectly to the user as a result of:
- The use or the inability to use the services and contents of the portal, including cases of force majeure, fortuitous event or other causes not attributable to it.
- The cost incurred to obtain goods or services, or information or messages obtained or transactions arranged through or from the web services.
- Statements of conduct, or any type of content, information element entered by third parties through the web services.
- Modifications and/or suspensions of the contents or services of the portal. The user assumes under his/her own responsibility harms or damages that may arise from access to such content, as well as any damage or damage caused to your computer system by any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the services or for any loss of data for download such material.
- Xocu is not responsible for the content of any forum or debate which are linked to this site.
By the fact of voluntarily subscribe to the lottery results service, the user authorises the automated treatment of the data supplied (consisting solely by email of the user), necessary for the provision of the service, as well as for the communication of news and events that Bamio Network thought it of interest.
All electronic submissions to Users who use our services include clear and precise identification of Bamio Network and/or Xocu as well as a simple and free procedure so that the recipient can revoke the consent and fail to receive mentioned communications.
The results of the draws received by email are sent only informative, having legal validity only official results provided by entities issuing of various drawings and available at their points of sale.
The introduction of e-mail to receive information about results, jackpot and statistics of the various drawings additionally implies that the user expressly authorises Bamio Network to weekly a bulletin advertising about products and services or shipping third party Bamio Network considered of interest for the user.
The user may exercise their rights of low or modification from the link at the bottom of the communications received in the following link:
"Click here if you wish to change your PREFERENCES or UNSUBSCRIBE from the service"
In the lower part of the communications and mail received by the user, will display the following information where prompted, among others, the motive by which receives mail and how to exercise his ARCO right:
“You received this email because you have requested to receive information from Xocu. If you wish to exercise your right to unsubscribe or modification, you can do so using the link that appears above in this email, or by requesting it via email to email@example.com. The information contained in this email is only for information purposes, and is void in the case of error in the information sent.
Your email address is in an automated file property of Bamio Network, SL, fulfilling all the legal aspects of the Information Society Services Law (LSSI) and the Organic Law of Data Protection (LOPD)”
Rules on content posted by users
In no case allowed the publication of contents, messages or conversations, that promote hatred, contempt or discrimination on grounds of birth, race, sex, religion, nationality, opinion or which seeks to other content that denigrate the personal or social circumstances of other users or third parties.
It is not allowed, in any case, the impersonation of third parties, nor the publication of private personal or contact details.
The publication of content or messages containing "spam", or containing links to sites that have no relation to the reason for the message, conversation or publication is not allowed. Also disallowed the use of content hosted on Xocu, for commercial purposes.
Bamio Network reserves the right to decide the disclosure or publication of the content sent by the user.
The user is solely responsible for publications, content, messages or conversations made public on Xocu. Therefore, this website and its owner, specifically disclaims any liability arising out of content, posts, messages or conversations hosted by users, notwithstanding which shall take appropriate measures to detect and address complaints about possible illegal activities by thereof, expressly reserving the right to terminate at any time and without notice, temporarily or permanently, the service offered participation to any user whose content may be considered illegal, prohibited or simply inappropriate.
Publications, content, messages or conversations of users is not necessarily correspond with our editorial line.
With respect to the content, publications, messages, conversations or any other information that the user makes public on this website, the user declares, guarantees and accepts that it is entitled to do so freely, that such information does not infringe any rights of intellectual property, patent, trademark, trade secret, or any other right of third party, and that such information has confidential or is prejudicial to third parties.
User acknowledge taking responsibility for the contents made public on Xocu, and exonerates Bamio Network SL, any damage resulting from any information that makes public, reaching such liability without restriction the accuracy, legality, originality and ownership of it.
User represents, warrants and agrees that, for the contents sent by the mimo containing images:
- It is of legal age for legal purposes
- He is the author or holder of the rights of the images and does not infringe any rights of intellectual property, trademark or any other right
- That the images have been made with the consent of the persons appearing on the same and that should appear minor, quoted consent has been given in writing by their legal representatives and may prove this at any time.
For all of the above, the user recognizes the responsibility and leave unscathed Bamio Network SL from any possible liability arising.
Bamio Network, reserves the right to make public the images it deems appropriate and may reproduce and communicate them in any medium owned by the same. Consequently, the user gives non-exclusive basis, the rights of reproduction, distribution, transformation and public communication for everyone and for the maximum period currently provided for in the law of intellectual property and with express permission to transfer to third parties and all possible modalities regarding the content sent (photographs, images with or without movement, text, information, databases, sound recordings or any other works.
The user retains the copyright and all other rights that already had about the contents of the user who send or make available to Xocu. When you send or makes available to the user in areas of public access, you grant Bamio Network the following licenses:
- For photos, graphics, audio or video, you grant Bamio Network a global license, royalty-free and non exclusive to use, distribute, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works, perform and show in public the contents of the user in any part of the network of Bamio Network or in connection with any distribution agreement with other organizations or individuals or their sites.
- For all other user content you submit or make available, you grant Bamio Network a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable license to use, distribute, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, create worldwide license, royalty-free, derivative works, publicly perform and publicly display anywhere on the network Bamio network or in connection with any distribution agreement with other organizations or individuals or their sites in any format or medium now known or later developed.
If you believe that any content on %1 infringes any intellectual property or copyright, please notify abuse [@] %2, will be reviewed and removed from our servers if required
Rules on ideas, suggestions, documents, or proposals
When you send suggestions, ideas, documents or which want to other "Contributions" to Bamio Network proposals through this web site, you agree to the following:
- That your contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information;
- Bamio Network does not have any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions;
- Bamio Network shall be entitled to use or disclose such contributions for any purpose, form or media around the world;
- Bamio Network may have something similar to the contributions in study or development;
- These contributions will automatically become property of Bamio Network without any obligation to you.
- You are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Bamio Network and under any circumstances.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Bamio Network and its affiliates, officers, agents, licensors, co-branders and other partners and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including professional fees appropriate , made by a third party due to or caused by the contents of the user who have sent or made available via Xocu, your violation of the conditions or your violation of any rights of third parties.
Copyright and intellectual property rights.
The contents of this website (texts, images, audio and video) are protected by industrial property laws. In its generic sense marks contained on this website are protected by law as well as the content, which may not be altered, modified, changed or adopted by the user.
Bamio Network will make use of the law of intellectual and Industrial property law provision, exercising the civil or criminal actions against those who injured their rights.
All designs, graphics, images, information, text, animations, videos, sounds, applications, databases and codes, trademarks and logos among others and their rights are owned by Bamio Network or its licensors, and are protected by copyright and intellectual property rights, protected by law 23/2006 by amending the revised text of the copyright Act and the RDL 1/1996 of 12 April, which approved the revised text of the Law of Intellectual Property.
Access to such content or elements through the portal or any third party services does not grant the user the right of modification, alteration, reproduction, exploitation, distribution or public communication or any other right that corresponds to the owner of the affected.
The user agrees to use the contents and/or elements you access through the services of this website for your own use and needs, and not to make any direct or indirect commercial exploitation thereof or exploitation who contravenes the principles of good faith and to the laws in force.
Bamio Network authorizes the User the private reproduction of the information contained in this page only to use the services offered and in accordance with the provisions of this Legal Notice. The above authorization does NOT include the transfer to third parties of information reproduced or storage NEITHER the use in a server connected to the Internet or a local network. Is exempt from the above, the services and content offered by Bamio Network through files content syndication for inclusion in a web, as long as they respect at all times the characteristics of those files and are not altered or changed any way
However the above, Bamio Network not granted any other license or authorization of use of any kind of intellectual or industrial property rights. It notably does not grant any authorization for commercial use or for purposes of commercial advertising in the content of the published information.
Any total or partial reproduction, copying, distribution or publication of content, information, designs, images, animations, videos, sounds, applications, databases, codes, trademarks or logos posted on Xocu without prior written permission of Bamio Network, SL, is prohibited. The provisions of this paragraph and in the following will not, in any event, the assumption of responsibility, by Bamio Network and in no case shall entitle to compensation for users or third parties.
In connection with any content or element that the user decides to send to Xocu, the user Bamio Network S.L. grants a right and license permanent, irrevocable and non-exclusive to reproduce, publish, use, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, execute, and display such content or element (total or partially) worldwide.
In the case that any user or third party considers that any of the contents of this Web site violates their rights of intellectual or industrial property, it must send a communication firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax 902-022-398 with the following information:
- Name and last name, postal address and email address of the concerned or, where applicable, of the person authorized to act on your behalf, indicating the title under which holds the representation (hereinafter, claimant).
- Declaration by the claimant that claims to be the owner of the rights allegedly infringed, including your signature, physical or digital.
- Accurate description of the contents protected by intellectual property rights supposedly infringed, as well as their exact location within the portal.
- Express declaration by the claimant that the use of the contents was performed without the consent of the holder of the rights allegedly infringed
Right of exclusion
Bamio Network reserves the right to deny access to the portal and/or the services offered, without need for prior notice to own instance or a third party, to those users who fail to comply with this Legal, policy notice of privacy and other standards of this website.
Reservation of rights and Exclusion of liability
The services and contents provided by Bamio Network through this website have an indefinite duration. However the foregoing, Bamio Network reserves the right to terminate the service or suspend and interrupt the provision of the service, information content and electronic communications without right to indemnity the user unilaterally and without prior notice.
Bamio Network disclaims all liability for:
- The information provided on Xocu.
- Bamio Network disclaims all liability for the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the contents included in the page, not responsible for the consequences of actions or claims that third parties might bring.
- Bamio Network disclaims all liability for the decisions made by the user or by third parties based on the information provided on the page, whether or not of compilation, nor of damages caused to the user or third parties on the occasion of performances that have as the only basis information obtained on the page.
- Of the Service quality
- The operation of the web site, which is not operating or is out of service, including reasons of force majeure or any other fault of Xocu.
- Damage that may cause the information being communicated on the page or in communications including technical or human errors in the information or data published or communicated.
- Damages, losses, direct or indirect costs arising from the use of this page, or by failure of performance, error, interruption, omission, delay in operations, system failures, or failures of the means of payment.
- Changes in the regulation of different drawings, that can cause a change in the services and information on content provided Xocu.
- The availability of the Service.
- Bamio Network does not guarantee the continuity of the operation of the products or services and information made available to the user, or that is free of error and would be held responsible for any damages that may arise from the lack of accuracy or availability of this site.
- Without prejudice to the provisions of this Legal Notice, 1% is entitled to complete, suspend or interrupt, at any time, and without prior notice, the provision of services from this page. In the same way the user will be able to terminate, suspend or interrupt the condition of user of the electronic communications service, notice by electronic mail to the email@example.com page
- Bamio Network does not guarantee the use continued and broken off of your page or the access of the user. Bamio Network is exempt from any liability by the impossibility or difficulty of access to the communications network or failures, disconnections in telecommunications networks that produce the interruption or cancellation of the service during the provision of the same or previously.
- Bamio Network does not control and is not responsible, with previous character, nor does own the services, contents, products or material on the page or pages and are property of third parties, nor of its legality, being the sole responsibility of the third party.
- Xocu it includes web and emails sent, technical devices link that allow the user to access other pages. The existence of Linked Sites does not presuppose the existence of agreements with the managers thereof, or the recommendation, promotion or identification of the statements, content or services and therefore Bamio Network is exempt from any liability for damages any nature in respect of services and content.
- El usuario de Internet que quiera enlazar con la página deberá cumplir con las siguientes condiciones:
- The use of the trade mark or any other distinctive sign of Xocu, is not permitted except in cases of prior agreement in writing.
- The page that the link must comply with current Spanish legislation and will not be content or link contents or of third parties that are contrary to the law and good manners, unlawful, harmful, offensive, inappropriate and not relevant.
- The link cannot be displayed the page in any way, and will be directed only to the main page (Home-page) or any of the subdomains of the page.
- Advertising, unfair competition, frames or frames that cover page or that somehow produce negative effects on the commercial activity of Bamio Network is not permitted.
- Not held from the page which links to Xocu, any type of false, inaccurate, incorrect or defamatory demonstration at Xocu, Bamio Network or persons or entities linked with it.
- Of the data by users and media navigation
- The use that the user may make of the information and materials available on this website if they violated the rights of third parties who do not belong or are associated with this company.
- Possible errors or security flaws that may occur as a result of the use by the user of an out-of-date browser or with a previous or insecure version.
- The use by the user in their browser, devices of storage of passwords or any other software that could cause damage, or inaccuracies that will cause a malfunction.
- Of computers threats.
- Access to the page does not imply the obligation of 1% control the absence of viruses, worms or any other computer threat. In any case, corresponds to the user have the right software for the detection and disinfection of security threats that can cause damage to your computer equipment.
- Bamio Network realiza los mayores esfuerzos para evitar cualquier tipo de amenaza informática, virus, o cualquier software malintencionado que pueda ocasionar algún tipo de daño al sistema, base de datos, informaciones, diseños etc. Sin embardo, debido a que la tecnología informática en la actualidad no está libre de estas amenazas, Bamio Network no puede garantizar de forma absoluta que la página esté libre de software malicioso o malintencionado.
The User consents in Bamio Network to make use of "cookies" to improve the navigation and usability for the web. Bamio Network ensures that these mechanisms are not used or similar, to collect confidential information
If any clause of this Legal Notice, together with the above Rules of each service, is declared invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability will affect only that provision or part of it, subsisting Standards in everything else and not affecting the validity of the other clauses of the same.
The foregoing shall not apply with respect to those provisions whose suppression determine a significant decline in the balance of mutual benefits between the parties.
In any case, Bamio Network will replace the affected by the annulment, provision by another provision that suits the intention initially pursued as much as possible.
Applicable law and competent Jurisdiction